Deep Plum Romance Styled Shoot
We ended 2017with a final styled shoot to highlight the Sole Repair Shop's refurbished 1800 square foot loft with soaring ceilings, exposed steel and wood beams. The Karina vintage foldable table, from Wander Event Rentals, was perfect to tie in the browns from all the exposed wood. Of course, the chairs are vintage as well.
This design is one of our classic looks with lots of romantic touches. The deep plum colors in the linen napkins and table runner aligned to the deep purple colors in the figs. To highlight the beautiful vintage table, silver candle sticks holders and silver-plated flatware was incorporated. The bouquets were created by the lovely Thatch Floral. They incorporated deep plum florals into the centerpiece and bouquet, with pops of pink colored flowers.
- Photographer: Clementine's Photography
- Table and Chairs: Wander Event Rentals
- Paper Goods: Song Bird Paperie
- Venue: Sole Repair Shop (Seattle)
- Florist: Thatch Floral
- Wedding Gown: Desiree Hartsock
- Hair and Makeup: LiSun Goh Beauty
- Models: Lizzie McMinn + Leonardo Rosas
- Pup Model: Mr. Mustard (French Bulldog)
- Pup's Bow Tie: Furry Couture
- Jewelry: Fabri Fine Jewelry