Fall-Inspired Vintage Styled Shoot
This is a fall-inspired sweet-heart table at Marymoor Park in Redmond, Washington. To create a fall-themed design, incorporating different shades of orange, brown, deep reds was key. These colors paired perfectly with the dry and tall grasses at Marymoor Park.
To highlight the gorgeous vintage table, gold candle sticks holders and gold-colored silverware were incorporated. A pair of vintage deer (that were found at a vintage swap meet) stood proud among the florals and candle sticks. Two Anthropology candle sticks in the shape of leaves (purchased on sale!) were sitting among the other tall gold candle sticks. The candle sticks with also surrounded by delicious brown-colored pears. Cutting the pears in halves, brought out more white colors to the table. The white colors of the pears tied with the colors of the white plates and the white colored candle sticks.
- Photographer: Tetiana Photography
- Table and Chairs: Northwest Vintage Rentals
- Paper Goods: Pink + Peach
- Florist: Stephanie Roseanne Design
- Desserts: The Sweet Side
- Wedding Gown: La Belle Elaine's Bridal
- Hair and Makeup: LiSun Goh Beauty
- Models: Kari Rae and Andy Rodriguez